Why Choose Dental Implants Philadelphia
- Multiple Specialists with advanced degrees of expertise collaborate in 1 office ensuring optimum results at each stage of the implant procedure. The result – The Complete Surgical and Restorative procedure ALL in 1 office
- Leaders in Implant Dentistry with years of experience have provided over 5000 patients with extraordinary implant treatment
- Exceptional patient care using state-of-the-art technology coupled with highest quality implants
- 10 conveniently located offices. Choose one closest to your home or office
Why Dental Implants
- Without the root structure of a natural tooth the jawbone can shrink making your face look older.
- There are no loose parts. An implant is stable and comfortable.
- Dental Implants LOOK and FEEL like natural teeth.
- You can eat foods such as steak and even apples without worry
Dental implant-supported replacement teeth look, feel and function like natural teeth. This means that you can eat and drink whatever you choose. But most importantly, dental implants improve quality of life in a very concrete way. People who have felt embarrassed and worried because of their tooth problems are often overwhelmed by what new permanent teeth can do for their self-esteem.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our office if your are considering dental implants.